Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cindy Loo Daisy

Hi Everyone. I loved how my last daisy cut file turned so much that when I saw the exclamation point on the new Cindy Loo cartridge I just had to try it out. I think I might love this even more than the original. The only problem is I don't own this cart yet, so now I need to wait until it goes on sale so I can pick it up. But if anyone gets the chance to actually cut this please let me know how it turned out. Enjoy!

P.S. I wonder how well it will layer with the other daisies. I really need to buy Cindy Loo!!

Large Daisy

Small Daisy

2 comments:

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

Thanks for sharing this cute flower. I also need to get this cart.

thanks,
bobbi

AndreaA said...

Thank you for the cut file.
I wish I would have had this about a month ago when I was making gerber daisies for my niece's wedding invitations.
I like this one much better.
I downloaded a couple of you file with the peace sign so thank you again.